Giving Back To Our CommunityOnce Upon A Tail Rescue
Lakeshore Veterinary Hospital is a proud supporter of Once Upon a Tail Rescue located in St. Tammany Parish. We provide this foster-based, non-profit rescue with veterinary services, treatment plans, and surgery for the majority of their rescue animals. Our staff is passionate about these rescue patients, and many of them have adopted, fostered, and volunteered their time to help the rescue’s mission.
- Once Upon a Tail rescue dogs come from every imaginable situation. With the help of our doctors and staff, we make sure our rescues get the medical care they need.
- Our rescues range from strays fending for themselves to those who are injured with no one else to help them. Others are owner surrenders that end up with Once Upon a Tail when the owner is no longer capable of caring for them. We also focus on dogs that are slated for euthanasia at local kill shelters, as well as those who have suffered from neglect or abuse.
- Once Upon a Tail continues to advocate for animals by staying active and committed in fighting for animal welfare in St. Tammany and surrounding parishes. It is only with community support, donations, and the amazing foster network that they can continue to be the voice and save so many.
- Once Upon a Tail Rescue is a non-profit organization that relies solely on donations. Your generosity is what allows us to continue to rescue and care for many abused and abandoned animals. If you feel so inclined, please click the donation button below to donate directly to the rescue or go to their website to see the pets that are available for adoption.
- Fostering is what helps us save lives. If you are interested in fostering an animal, please email them at email@example.com for more information or go directly to their Facebook page to message them.